Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So cute they make your head explode into candy!

So, I know... two posts in one evening is a bit much, but I needed some cuteness in my evening and felt obligated to share it with the world. Jack-Jack's birthday party was over the weekend and my husband took some really great pics. So here's Jack, Courtney, Riley, and Mattea, (yeah, I know, Lana's cute too).




All these and more can be found on my web album: http://picasaweb.google.com/jenniferbaxte/JackJackS1stBirthday


2 comments:

Tanya and Mattea said...

They are all pretty cute kids. What's in the water here at Healthy Families?

Lana said...

I appreciate the compliment, but looking at those photos together is still a little bit like the "Which of these things is not like the others?" thing on Sesame Street. Cute baby, cute baby, cute baby....adult? Cute baby, cute baby...