Monday, June 2, 2008

I've found my calling
























We went to Ryan's family reunion this weekend. I love his family! The cool thing is I got my first real-world test-drive of the new face paint. VERY COOL! I absolutely love this stuff and the kids had a ball (I have to do something to compete with the cool new aunt!!!). It was so much fun and I was able to see two problems: paint near the mouth doesn't hold up for long, and it took me over an hour to do 11 faces. So... we'll have to stay away from the mouths and work quicker, boy I need to practice. But I do love this stuff. I really think Lana and I could get into this... So if I get fired for not meeting productivity standards, I have something to fall back on!
On a sadder note... my day-lillies are all still droopy and three of my ground-cover plants have died. My mother-in-law gave me some advice, but I have to wait for the weekend to do anything. Hopefully they can hold out... I've been saying to them "don't you die on me!" because it works in the movies!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You did a GREAT JOB!!!! I wonder if Jack will sit still at the picnic....hmmm....truly, it is amazing! I love the peacock and cat