Monday, May 11, 2009

And So are the Days of Our Lives

Shit, spoke too soon. Wouldn't you know it, the very next day I began to feel worse, and it's been a steady downhill since. Doesn't help I've had a parade of people trying thier damndest to raise my BP so the dome of my skull explodes and my eyeballs pop out of my head like some cartoon. I think I may need to excuse myself from all family functions for the rest of my life.

My eye appt went well, which means nothing is damaged, but I still have the papilledima. This is good news. Although I now wonder when I will reach the ceiling of the effectiveness or safety in dosing of my meds. I'm now noticing a pattern with my meds, and I bet he can only increase my doses just so much. We'll just have to wait and see.

Odd bit of happenings occurred over the weekend. Julius asked me to hang out with him. I had to take Olivia to a friend's house for a sleep-over, and Julius asked me if I wanted to go skateboarding with him. I said I'd love to, even though my head hurt cause this never happens, as long as I didn't have to do the skateboarding. We went to the elementary school parking lot, stayed for a little over an hour, and it was good.

No comments: