Sunday, August 9, 2009

Disappointment and a Prom Dress

Part of me wants to be done now. There's nothing more to say, I've reached the end of the medicinal intervention road, and it doesn't really matter anyway. There's nothing they can do. It doesn't help to talk about what's going on. I feel like I'm whining, and almost always someone attempts to negate my concerns. (I'm sure it's an attempt to make me feel better, but what it does is say, you have no reason to be worried so shut up). I don't expect someone to come up with something profound that makes me feel good about my situation. But if I can't process what's going on in my mind, I'll end up in a very dark place. It would be really great if I could get someone to truly understand, someone who isn't an on-line buddy thousands of miles away. I've just had a really wierd health day, but it doesn't matter because I just have to get used to it.

On a lighter note, I took Olivia shopping today for a few school things. We were at Value World and before we checked out, I took her over to the formal wear for a little fun where she fell in love with a cute prom dress. I had to buy it for her because she still likes to play dress up sometimes and it looked really cute on her. She was really patient with me today as I struggled with vertigo, and I'm very thankful for that.

1 comment:

Ryan Baxter Photography said...

I am so sorry. I know that you are going through things that I can only half understand...I have not been the person that you need and I will be him again.